Copyright and Author's rights
The whole of this Internet website is governed by French and international law, with respect to copyright and author's rights and intellectual property rights. All rights are reserved with respect to reproduction, including downloadable files, icons, and photographs. The reproduction of all or part of this website, on any media whatsoever, is strictly forbidden without the express authorisation of the website manager.
The reproduction of material on paper is authorised, subject to compliance with the following three conditions:
- the material reproduced must be distributed free of charge, and
- the integrity of the documents reproduced must be kept intact (no changes or alterations are allowed), and
- the source of the information must be clearly and legibly cited in the
"This document was reproduced from the website http://www.heartical.net - Reproduction rights are reserved and are strictly limited."
For any other use, please contact us.
Personal information gathered by the newsletter subscription form won't be used for commercial purposes. Heartical Sound doesn't sell, trade or give away its mailing lists.
You can review, modify or delete your personal information by contacting us (art. 34 of the French personal information protection law "Informatique et Libertés" - January 6, 1978).
Confidentiality of emails
We wish to inform you that:
- the secrecy of correspondence sent via the Internet is not guaranteed, and
- emails are stored on IT media for the time needed by the webmaster to reply to or process queries received.